Can you believe that 2017 is coming to an end? After an incredible year across South Florida, Naples and beyond, which included countless highs, some lows and a hurricane this summer, we have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. This time of the year should be dedicated to spending time with family and friends and reflecting on and appreciating all the great things in our lives.
For many of us, it’s that exact support of family and friends for which we are most thankful. For some, it’s good health and prosperity. Others are grateful for improvements they made in their lives and for overcoming adversity and obstacles that stood in their way.
When it comes to work, we at Weinstein & Cohen have a lot to be thankful for as well. We are blessed in so many ways and grateful that we get to help those who need it the most, but the Top 5 Things we were most grateful for in 2017 include:
1. Our Clients – it’s not easy to have to go through the legal system to right a “wrong” and receive the fair and just compensation you deserve. We completely understand and empathize with that. We also know you have a wide variety of choices when it comes to selecting a lawyer. That’s why we are very grateful to our current and former clients that chose us as your representation. We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built as a hard-nosed litigation firm and we will continue to strive in 2018 and beyond to meet and exceed the expectations of all our clients.
2. Our Staff – without the hard work and dedication of our entire staff at Weinstein & Cohen, we would not be as successful as we are. We can’t thank them enough for all they do for both the firm and all of our clients. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Vonna Smith, Lauretta Gallinaro, Christine Valladares, Katie Fowler and Lura Messier.
3. Mobility – the days of being tethered to your desk are in the past. In fact, our founding partner Judson Cohen uses a treadmill desk cause he is always on the move. But as we expand our practice even more into Southwest Florida from Naples up to Ft. Myers and beyond, we’re grateful for the technology that allows us to work from anywhere and at anytime. This kind of mobility has allowed us to be more agile and nimble lawyers, which clients are increasingly demanding.
4. Our Community – Miami and Naples, Florida are our homes and where our offices are located. Not a minute goes by that we are not grateful to be a part of these communities. Between helping the people who live and work here, and also enjoying the amazing diversity, art and culture that each part of the state provides, we take great pleasure in soaking up the local flavor each and every day. Check out our Facebook page and you’ll see why.
5. Making a Difference – as a lawyer, we have the privilege of making a real and tangible difference in people’s lives. The cases we take on mean so much more to clients than merely having their day in court. Between helping people following dangerous medical malpractice, assisting clients with their workers’ compensation, ensuring accident victims receive just compensation, and more – we’ve helped members of our communities settle thousands of cases and recover millions of dollars in damages over the years. That’s something we will always be proud of.
Our team has demonstrated the ability to achieve fair and just compensation for our clients . We provide potential clients with verifiable results from a variety of our cases; both large and small but all important to each individual person.
Our team has demonstrated the ability to achieve fair and just compensation for our clients. We are an aggressive litigation firm known for the absolute highest quality representation and staffed by the finest and most skilled litigators, paralegals, investigators and support staff.
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers. Fill-out the filed below and hit enter.
Your email is Confidential